Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Surf The Channel

I only recently discovered this site - which features lots and lots of copyrighted material like movies currently playing in theaters and such.

I wouldn't even sully the fine reputation this website has slowly built over the past 90-odd posts, except that it also contains many TV shows that I highly recommend - some of which are unavailable elsewhere in the U.S.

So I recommend you check out the following TV shows: Car 54, Where Are You?, The Fast Show, Father Ted, Garth Merenghi's Darkplace (above), I'm Alan Partridge, Rowan and Martin's Laugh-In (video links broken at press time), Rutland Weekend Television, The Smothers Brothers Comedy Hour, Spaced, That Mitchell and Webb Look, The Venture Bros., and the greatest show ever - The Sonny and Cher Comedy Hour. (Just kidding - or am I?)

There are many other fine TV shows on this site - but these are the ones which I most recommend which you may have missed.