Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Year In Review: The Most Popular Posts


What a strange, wonderful trip it has been.

I started this site as a way to organize my "Hey, look at this!" e-mails into one convenient location. (Hence the label "Hey Look"... get it?). Most of the site consists simply of links to other people's hard work and efforts (God Bless YouTube), but I try to throw my two cents in to keep things entertaining.

I will continue the site at least until May 26, 2009 - at which time I can at least say I did something consistently for one year.

Here are the Top 20 Most Popular posts on this site from May (first post ever) through December.

1. Bill Clinton's Nose
About eight times as many hits as anything else on the site.

2. SNL Calculator Sketch
My post about this skit comes up #4 or something on Google - go figure.

3. Can't Stop Eating
This was around the time the site stopped taking itself seriously.

4. Sykes Living in Delco
Since revealed to be some kind of Lesbian Love Nest. The site was so naive back then.

5. S From Hell (and Others)
People love scary logos.

6. Spider-Man's Greatest Bible Stories
I was heavily into posting copyrighted material by this point.

7. Superstar Pro Wrestling Game
Lots of sad geezers like me fondly remember this game.

8. Who's Nailin' Paylin?
I'm shocked this isn't #1.

9. Wildwood, NJ
Fave vacation destination of many of our readers.

10. Eagles Kids Club
Many share my fascination with this show.

11. Surf the Channel
Good place to watch otherwise unavailable TV shows.

12. Gobbledy Gooker
Wrestling at its finest.

13. Virginia O' Brien
Queen of Deadpan.

14. Beau Brummels
...on The Flintstones no less.

15. Solo Cups (Red Ones)
Even I don't remember what this post was about!

16. Obama Girl (Things I Hate)
Like Obama, hate Obama Girl.

17. Scary Logos Revisited
Because you can't get enough of those scary logos.

18. Dove - the Band of Love
...aka Devo.

19. Fantastic Four Radio Show
Featuring Bill Murray as The Human Torch.

20. Stan Kann
Gadget guru...RIP.

Have a Happy New Year!